Learning Circle Consulting tailors each workshop meet to the needs of the participants and to fit within the budget of the program. Recognizing that change takes time and research has shown the benefits of ongoing coaching, each workshop is accompanied by additional individualized observations, mentoring and support to help educators and administrators meet their goals.
Workshop topics for early educators may include:
- Curriculum Development and Assessment
- Adapting the Learning Environment
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEM or STEAM)
- Language and literacy
- Social and Emotional Development (Understanding and Mitigating Challenging Behaviors)
- Engaging Children with Special Needs/Inclusion
- Understanding Sensory Sensitivities
- Partnering with Families
Looking to get the contact information to be able to get more information on scheduling a professional development session.